JSK Open

JSK Open

Saturday 30 August 2014

Finnish Junior Open day 2

Today I had three matches, two wins and one lost.
First macth was against Henrietta Huuhka. I lost it 3-0 (11-3, 11-4, 11-5), even though I lost it was one of my best games, what I have played! The ball went where I wanted to and I kept to fighting every ball until till it ends. I got to run around in circles quite a bit, but sometimes it also produces results.

The second macth was ok macth and I won it 3-0 (11-4, 11-3, 11-2), the game was quite easy to me. I manages the ball and I did a good back court basic shots. Game show, that I still have some work to basic shots.

The last match was against Johanna Salmi. I won it also 3-0 (11-2, 11-3, 11-6), the game went ok. First and second game I was sharp and was in control the flow of game, but in thrid game I got loose. Balls dropped in the middle of court, and I couldn´t move Johanna as well as other games.

Tomorrow I will have only one game at 15.20, position 5-6. I hope, I´m as good shape tomorrow as today.

Sanna

Some pictures: